Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox - Clear History? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9092-firefox-clear-history.html)

Paull 07-28-2004 03:32 AM

Firefox - Clear History?

I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
or cache. How is it done?

--
Paull -
but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

.BRIAN. 07-28-2004 03:45 AM

Re: Firefox - Clear History?

Paull wrote:
> I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
> or cache. How is it done?

Tools >> Options >> Privacy

--
Brian

Paull 07-28-2004 04:08 AM

Re: Firefox - Clear History?

On 27-Jul-2004, ".BRIAN." <user@127.0.0.1> actually said:

> Paull wrote:
> > I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
> > or cache. How is it done?
> >

> Tools >> Options >> Privacy

Great, thanks!!!
I just got tired of all the IE security issues and just had to change. I
hope this
will make life easier for me.

--
Paull -

Tusun 10-15-2008 08:08 AM

Clear Firefox History

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paull
I just started using Firefox and can't find a way to clear history
or cache. How is it done?

For clearing the firefox history on Firefix 3.x, i found a site with a really nice how-to step by step - http://www.groovypost.com/howto/fire...-private-data/

Hope that helps!

controlhistory 08-20-2009 10:56 AM

ControlHistory

ControlHistory allows you to selectively or completely delete your history. You can download it from website: controlhistory.com. It supports
IE (ver. 6+)
Firefox (ver. 3+)
Chrome (ver. 1+)
Google Desktop Search
Many programs like MS Word, Excel, Acrobat Reader, WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc. that save their history in the Registry.

You can use the software for free to view your history but to be able to delete it you need a license. The cost of a license is USD 0.99 (99 cents).

marshalljoseph6 08-18-2012 02:30 PM

how to delete Firefox history

Hello!
Do you find a hard time in delete Firefox history? Let me share to you a tool that you can use which is the PC Privacy Master.
The PC Privacy Master Is The Most Advanced Privacy Solution! PC Privacy Master is a powerful tracks/records cleaning tool that helps you remove all evidence of your PC activities as well as digital footprint records by cleaning your activity history and temporary stored private information from your PC hard drive and applications. For more information just visit this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb

stevenblunt218 08-24-2012 04:37 PM

Hi! You want to clearing and history of your browser?
There is something that I can offer you which really also a big help for which is the PC Privacy Master. This is really a Great Software! Everything's Cleaned with just a Single Click!! This is proven because I already used this, and it really helps me a lot! For more information can browse this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb

stevenblunt218 08-24-2012 04:49 PM

How To Clear Your Firefox History

Hello!
Are you having a hard time clear your Firefox history? Let me share to a tool that you can use which is the PC Privacy Master.
The PC Privacy Master will wipe out all tracks and records of your activity, your browsing history, file usage and chat records. PC Privacy Master allows you to clean either all or specific information upon choice, and also enables dummy information embedding within the history files. For more information just visit this site: http://pcprivacymaster.com/?oddb