Velocity Reviews

-   -   reporting services - report viewer css? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t90795-reporting-services-report-viewer-css.html)

Matt Swift 11-15-2004 12:47 PM

reporting services - report viewer css?

Hi,

Am using the Report Viewer component in the Microsoft Reporting Services
assembly. I've compiled it, and am integrating it fine with my apps -
however 1 problem always remains. I can't seem to change the CSS for the
thing at all . I've tried it's attribute key 'class' , I've tried its
public field for Background colour, and a few other things and absolutely
nothing changes its' appearance. It's quite bizarre.

I'm using it as part of an asp.net page. Has any one else had experience of
anything like this, I could use a hand if you have - to crack this baby.
The service is a great tool I'm just a bit stuck on this eeny little thing!

Thanks.

Scott Allen 11-15-2004 03:13 PM

Re: reporting services - report viewer css?

Hi Matt:

The report viewer encapsulates an IFRAME, adn the IFRAME is going to
be controlled by the styles and markup coming from the report server.
I don't think there is much impact the usual control properties will
have here.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/