Velocity Reviews

-   -   pack a script and its modules in one file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t905838-pack-a-script-and-its-modules-in-one-file.html)

Larry 12-24-2007 01:34 AM

pack a script and its modules in one file

Hi peeps,

I was wondering is there were any way to pack a script and the
modules it uses in a single perl script...I wonder how perl2exe
accomplishes that!!!

thanks

John Bokma 12-24-2007 05:10 AM

Re: pack a script and its modules in one file

Larry <dontmewithme@got.it> wrote:

> Hi peeps,
>
> I was wondering is there were any way to pack a script and the
> modules it uses in a single perl script...I wonder how perl2exe
> accomplishes that!!!

Check out PAR (it almost feels like a FAQ)

--
John

Arachnids near Coyolillo - part 1
http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2006/05/0...yolillo-1.html

Larry 12-24-2007 06:01 AM

Re: pack a script and its modules in one file

In article <Xns9A0FEBE326BE9castleamber@130.133.1.4>,
John Bokma <john@castleamber.com> wrote:

> Check out PAR (it almost feels like a FAQ)

that might be what I've been looking for...yet I am in needing of make
packed file that be able to work on mac os x's unix (darwin)