Velocity Reviews

-   -   perl IRC (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t903946-perl-irc.html)

sow 07-23-2007 10:16 AM

perl IRC

Hi
Who knows any IRC servers and chanels for help with perl scripts and
exactly XML::Simle, I have serious problem but I'm not a programist,
but I think that for professionals it will be very simle

J. Gleixner 07-23-2007 02:55 PM

Re: perl IRC

sow wrote:
> Hi
> Who knows any IRC servers and chanels for help with perl scripts and
> exactly XML::Simle, I have serious problem but I'm not a programist,
> but I think that for professionals it will be very simle

Why not read the FAQ for this newsgroup and post a minimal script
showing your issue?

sow 07-23-2007 03:06 PM

Re: perl IRC

I did it 22 of July title - In deep complex XML, but nobody know sense
answer but I need to solve my problem quickly, if you are good in
XML::Simple please inform me I send you original xml file and my
script

Brian Blackmore 07-23-2007 06:27 PM

Re: perl IRC

sow <sow@sow.org.pl> wrote:
> I did it 22 of July title - In deep complex XML, but nobody know sense
> answer but I need to solve my problem quickly, if you are good in
> XML::Simple please inform me I send you original xml file and my
> script

Looks to me like it was indicated where the problems were with the
script you posted, but if it's a rush job (and since people here
answer questions voluntarily at their leisure) you might try
something like http://www.contractedwork.com/

--
Brian Blackmore
blb8 at po dot cwru dot edu