Velocity Reviews

-   -   Determining difference from Vista32 and Vista64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t902844-determining-difference-from-vista32-and-vista64.html)

mpetersrx7@gmail.com 04-26-2007 04:56 PM

Determining difference from Vista32 and Vista64

Is ther any way to determine in the running code the type of OS and
distinguish from 32-bit vs 64-bit Vista or XP. I know the
Win32::GetOSVersion call but both the 32-bit and 64-bit of Vista
return the same thing for $major, $minor and $id.

Thanks,
Mark

Sisyphus 04-27-2007 07:10 AM

Re: Determining difference from Vista32 and Vista64