Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I use wget to get the result of jsp page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t902734-how-can-i-use-wget-to-get-the-result-of-jsp-page.html)

Yang 04-18-2007 02:25 AM

How can I use wget to get the result of jsp page

I have a jsp page that takes one parameter say: http://www.a.com/a.jsp?id=1

and use different id to generate different pages,
now I want to get the results from that and I use

>> wget "http://www.a.com/a.jsp?id=1"

unfortunately, I can only get the source code of a.jsp, which is
useless to me.
Is there any other methods for doing this?

Yang 04-18-2007 01:38 PM

Re: How can I use wget to get the result of jsp page

On Apr 18, 8:04 am, Michele Dondi <bik.m...@tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> On 17 Apr 2007 19:25:21 -0700, Yang <ysongfina...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I have a jsp page that takes one parameter say:http://www.a.com/a.jsp?id=1

> So far so fine.
>
> >and use different id to generate different pages,

> Typical.
>
> >now I want to get the results from that and I use

> Reasonable.

> Common. I use that too. At some time I was dubbed "the wgetter"...
>
> >unfortunately, I can only get the source code of a.jsp, which is
> >useless to me.

> I don't see why one should do such a stupid thing, but if the damned
> thing works from a browser and not with wget, it may have to do with
> the useragent identifier. Try playing with -U.
>
> >Is there any other methods for doing this?

> Oh, c'mon! Do you realize that this is a ng dedicated to the Perl
> programming language. I still fail to see the actual Perl question
> here, so I'm inventing one for you and answering it along the lines
> of: use LWP.
>
> Michele
> --
> {$_=pack'B8'x25,unpack'A8'x32,$a^=sub{pop^pop}->(map substr
> (($a||=join'',map--$|x$_,(unpack'w',unpack'u','G^<R<Y]*YB='
> .'KYU;*EVH[.FHF2W+#"\Z*5TI/ER<Z`S(G.DZZ9OX0Z')=~/./g)x2,$_,
> 256),7,249);s/[^\w,]/ /g;$ \=/^J/?$/:"\r";print,redo}#JAPH,

That is actually what I did, using LWP:Simple and use "get $url", the
same thing happened.