Velocity Reviews

-   -   how do you configure the toolbar in mozilla (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9023-how-do-you-configure-the-toolbar-in-mozilla.html)

Richard K. Kishore 07-16-2004 04:15 PM

how do you configure the toolbar in mozilla

I'm wondering if it is possible to configure the toolbar in mozilla.
You can configure the toolbar in firefox and thunderbird, but I can't
seem to configure the toolbar in mozilla. Is it even possible?

Moz Champion 07-19-2004 08:37 AM

Re: how do you configure the toolbar in mozilla

Richard K. Kishore wrote:

> I'm wondering if it is possible to configure the toolbar in mozilla. You
> can configure the toolbar in firefox and thunderbird, but I can't seem
> to configure the toolbar in mozilla. Is it even possible?

Netscape 4 allows you to switch off the pictures in the toolbar
buttons. Can I do this in Mozilla?

It would be possible to do this by using a different theme. The
built-in themes (Classic and Modern) do not have toolbars that can
readily display without icons, but it is possible to write a third-party
theme that does. Several third-party themes reduce the amount of space
the toolbars take by using icons only.

Can I move the toolbars around?

This is not yet implemented in Mozilla, but is in planning.
Currently, you can use View | Show/Hide to switch toolbars on and off,
or click on the side of the toolbar.

Is that what you mean by 'configure'?

--
Mozilla Champion