Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent requirement in perl for a US based CMM Level 4 company (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t902270-urgent-requirement-in-perl-for-a-us-based-cmm-level-4-company.html)

josh.arni@gmail.com 03-16-2007 10:04 AM

Urgent requirement in perl for a US based CMM Level 4 company

Hi,
We currently have an urgent requirement for a US based CMM Level 4
company in Chennai. The job description is given below kindly go
through it and if you are interested kindly reply with your updated
resume to pss_chennai@rediffmail.com

JOB DESCRIPTION
Technically strong in design & design patterns, UML or other modeling
techniques.
Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
development.
Must have experience in Postgres SQL, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience
is must. Oracle hands on preferred.
Must have good experience in UNIX, LINUX.
Should be very strong in fundamentals of PERL.
Should have good communication skills with hands on experience in
handling team and also to do coding whenever required.
Total Exp - 3+yrs
Relevant Exp in PERL - 2+yrs

From
PSS Chennai

Ted Zlatanov 03-16-2007 04:29 PM

Re: Urgent requirement in perl for a US based CMM Level 4 company

On 16 Mar 2007 03:04:19 -0700 josh.arni@gmail.com wrote:

ja> We currently have an urgent requirement for a US based CMM Level 4
ja> company in Chennai. The job description is given below kindly go
ja> through it and if you are interested kindly reply with your updated
ja> resume to pss_chennai@rediffmail.com

That's great! I need to find a good dry cleaner in my area, if you
can help please reply to my e-mail address.

Ted

Tad McClellan 03-17-2007 12:07 AM

josh.arni@gmail.com <josh.arni@gmail.com> wrote:

> Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
> development.

What is the difference between a "WEB application" and a "Web-app"?

> Must have experience in Postgres SQL, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience

There is no programming language named PERL.

That is going to make it very hard to find someone who knows it...

--
Tad McClellan SGML consulting
tadmc@augustmail.com Perl programming

David H. Adler 03-23-2007 07:07 PM

On 2007-03-16, josh.arni@gmail.com <josh.arni@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We currently have an urgent requirement

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Perl gives you enough rope to hang yourself and your neighbor.