Velocity Reviews

-   -   Resetting icon in upper right. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t9015-resetting-icon-in-upper-right.html)

slacK_ 07-16-2004 01:05 AM

Resetting icon in upper right.

Some time ago I changed the animated Mozilla icon in the upper right
hand corner to go to a different website than Mozilla.org however
recently the page that it used to go to is down so I would like to
change it to another website but Ive forgotten the setting in
about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you.
Slack_

Moz Champion 07-16-2004 01:18 AM

Re: Resetting icon in upper right.

slacK_ wrote:

> Some time ago I changed the animated Mozilla icon in the upper right
> hand corner to go to a different website than Mozilla.org however
> recently the page that it used to go to is down so I would like to
> change it to another website but Ive forgotten the setting in
> about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?
>
> Thank you.
> Slack_

Sure

Change the throbber URL

This entry changes the URL when you click on the throbber.
In your user.js:

user_pref("browser.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
user_pref("messenger.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
user_pref("compose.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
user_pref("addressbook.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");

It appears you can have up to four different throbber sites, depending
on which window you are in. You can have it go to one site from
Navigator, and another site if you are in Mail News for example.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

slacK_ 07-16-2004 06:29 AM

Moz Champion wrote:
> slacK_ wrote:
>
>> Some time ago I changed the animated Mozilla icon in the upper right
>> hand corner to go to a different website than Mozilla.org however
>> recently the page that it used to go to is down so I would like to
>> change it to another website but Ive forgotten the setting in
>> about:config to change it. Can anyone help me out?
>>
>> Thank you.
>> Slack_

> Sure
>
> Change the throbber URL
>
> This entry changes the URL when you click on the throbber.
> In your user.js:
>
> user_pref("browser.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
> user_pref("messenger.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
> user_pref("compose.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
> user_pref("addressbook.throbber.url","http://www.google.com");
>

> It appears you can have up to four different throbber sites, depending
> on which window you are in. You can have it go to one site from
> Navigator, and another site if you are in Mail News for example.

Thank you so much ^^