Velocity Reviews

-   -   multiple languages (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t900470-multiple-languages.html)

paul 11-04-2006 04:36 AM

multiple languages

hello,

I would like to search for assistant regarding to building a system
will Perl to allow user to use multiple languages--Japanese, Chinese,
English.

could you pls give some suggestion?

Thank you

Mark Clements 11-04-2006 10:59 PM

Re: multiple languages

paul wrote:
> hello,
>
> I would like to search for assistant regarding to building a system
> will Perl to allow user to use multiple languages--Japanese, Chinese,
> English.

There are a number of ways of doing this. Try searching for the
following on CPAN:

I18N
Class::Phrasebook

Assuming you are creating a web application, you probably also want to
use a templating system, of which there are many available.

eg

Template::Toolkit
HTML::Template

and/or an application framework