Velocity Reviews

-   -   Tabbrowser Preferences vs. Tabbrowser Extensions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8988-tabbrowser-preferences-vs-tabbrowser-extensions.html)

Colonel Blip 07-12-2004 08:28 PM

Tabbrowser Preferences vs. Tabbrowser Extensions

Is there an advantage of one of these over the other?

Are they both advised and compatible or if you have one, forget the other?

Thanks.

--
Colonel Blip
colonel.blip@nospambigfoot.com

Mueen Nawaz 07-13-2004 12:03 AM

Re: Tabbrowser Preferences vs. Tabbrowser Extensions

Colonel Blip wrote:
> Is there an advantage of one of these over the other?
>
> Are they both advised and compatible or if you have one, forget the other?

When I last used TBE, it was almost a year ago, was fantastic, and I'm
still suffering withdrawal symptoms.

It seems to have developed a bad rep on the official forums - go there
and see why (it's a sticky topic). I _don't_ know if the complaints
listed there are still valid (the topic was locked back in 2003). Anyone?

I have avoided it since, and do use TBP. But it's quite feature-free
compared to TBE.

--
Mueen