Velocity Reviews

-   -   loading a macro programmatically in excel VBA or perl (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t897131-loading-a-macro-programmatically-in-excel-vba-or-perl.html)

surf 03-22-2006 11:10 PM

I am working on a project where a perl script
might create a excel macro, then load it and execute it.
I have not been able to find any info on how to load
a macro programaticaly, either via perl or VBA. I found some info that
seemed to suggest it wasn't possible or not allowed.

If I can't do that, I may have a perl script load configuration data
into a seperate spreadsheet
and use that configuration data to manipulate other spreadsheets via a
more
complex macro.
That may be more complex, but it would mean the macro would
not have to be loaded manualy.

Any suggestions or info appreciated.