Velocity Reviews

-   -   is there a way to trigger "reload"? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t897044-is-there-a-way-to-trigger-reload.html)

Manfred Koch 03-17-2006 11:36 AM

is there a way to trigger "reload"?

I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
to trigger a "reload".
The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
"reload" button.

It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
the server to sendout the page again.

MfG
--mkoch

it_says_BALLS_on_your_forehead 03-17-2006 12:08 PM

Re: is there a way to trigger "reload"?

Manfred Koch wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".
> The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
> "reload" button.
>
> It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
> the server to sendout the page again.
>
> MfG
> --mkoch

F5

A. Sinan Unur 03-17-2006 12:19 PM

[OT] Re: is there a way to trigger "reload"?

Manfred Koch <mk53x_NOSPAM_@arcor.de> wrote in
news:Xns9789804636B35manfredkochsiemensco@139.23.3 3.23:

> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".
> The same thing should happen than if you click on the IE
> "reload" button.
>
> It is not necessary to store that data but just to get
> the server to sendout the page again.

Off-topic answer: Lookup the alarm function in Javascript, and provide a
plain HTML link in the page in case Javascript is disabled.

For Javascript questions, please visit comp.lang.javascript

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@llenroc.ude.invalid>

Joe Smith 03-26-2006 09:52 AM

Manfred Koch wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way from client site
> to trigger a "reload".

You're looking in the wrong newsgroup. That is an HTML question, not perl.