Velocity Reviews

-   -   Full_screen by default after loan the CGI file, anyone know (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t894483-full_screen-by-default-after-loan-the-cgi-file-anyone-know.html)

phal 09-30-2005 07:07 AM

Full_screen by default after loan the CGI file, anyone know

hi, all

I have a cgi program, when it load it is small screen, till i press F11
or go to View--->Full-Screen.

Do you know any code to make the screen full screen by default when i
loan my program.

Thank very much for your helful.

Phal

phal 09-30-2005 08:09 AM

Re: Full_screen by default after loan the CGI file, anyone know

Hi Sherm

Thank you very much, I just get some information for display full
screen in Javascript,

On my point, I do a small project for student to take the exam, it is
very simple ( true false questions), and it is also similar to Cisco
exam. I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript. I
try search around some usenet and perldoc, but it isn't any result.

Phal

Sherm Pendley 09-30-2005 09:54 AM

"phal" <betterdie@gmail.com> writes:

> exam. I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
> know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript.

No, it can't be done from a CGI, in Perl or any other language. It has
to be done within the browser, which means JavaScript.

sherm--

Joe Smith 09-30-2005 10:50 AM

phal wrote:
> I don't use JavaScript, and I think it may be someone who may
> know some perl package to implement full-screen without Javascript.

It takes code running inside the client, such as JavaScript or VBscript,
to cause the browser to change its size. You won't have any luck
getting perl programs running on a server to do that.
-Joe