Velocity Reviews

-   -   Perl Developer/Java/Bioinformatics Philadelphia PA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t894207-perl-developer-java-bioinformatics-philadelphia-pa.html)

Carolyn 09-13-2005 12:13 AM

Perl Developer/Java/Bioinformatics Philadelphia PA

Analysts International currently has a position open in the
Philadelphia PA area for a Perl developer:

Analyst / Programmer
Looking for Strong Perl developer with some experience with Java as
well. Plusses are any knowledge of the scientific disciplines and
processes in the early stages of pharmaceutical R&D including:
statistics, genetics, genomics, and molecular biology.

This is a consulting position working at a pharmaceutical firm. Pay
rate = $40-50/hr W2.

If you are interested please forward a copy of your current resume and
your contact information to:

Carolyn Russell
Analysts International
crussell@analysts.com
800/669-2772 ext. 984

thanks!

David H. Adler 09-13-2005 05:58 PM

Re: Perl Developer/Java/Bioinformatics Philadelphia PA

On 2005-09-13, Carolyn <crussell2005@gmail.com> wrote:
> Analysts International currently has a position open

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgrou....newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Now I don't speak any English, just American without tears.