Velocity Reviews

-   -   Write Excel problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t892747-write-excel-problem.html)

Yogee 06-08-2005 04:14 AM

Write Excel problem

Hi
I get the message
Couldn't Parse the formula, and the string that I m writing in is not a
Excel formula, How can I avoid a column being interpreted as formula.

pikus 06-08-2005 02:41 PM

Re: Write Excel problem

put a single quote before the text. It will not be displayed and will
not enter into any calculations etc. made upon the cell. - pikus

A. Sinan Unur 06-08-2005 04:33 PM

Re: Write Excel problem

"pikus" <hacker.poet@gmail.com> wrote in news:1118241689.993108.92990
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> put a single quote before the text.

Better yet, quote some context when you are replying.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@llenroc.ude.invalid>