Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Index Out of Bounds Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t89123-re-index-out-of-bounds-error.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZHdlbndhQGNvbXBhbnlhYmMuY29t?= 10-20-2004 06:43 PM

Re: Index Out of Bounds Error

Ken,

Thanks for the response. I found the problem. I didn't define a DataKey
for the Datagrid. DataKeys are required to pick up the selected row. So my
code looks like the following now:
dvPromote = New DataView(dtPromote)
dgRequests.DataSource = dvPromote
dgRequests.DataKeyField = "Tran_ID"
dgRequests.DataBind()
I didn't show this code before, but the dgRequests.DataKeyField entry was
missing.

Thanks again for your help.

Dave