Velocity Reviews

-   -   perl and samba (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t890753-perl-and-samba.html)

Alexandre Jaquet 02-10-2005 12:18 PM

perl and samba

Hi again, anbody knows how I can retrieve a directory strucutre using
samba ? (as windows explorer does when we explore network)

thx

noeldamonmiller@gmail.com 02-10-2005 04:56 PM

Re: perl and samba

man smbclient (the -L option is probably what you need)

as for the hooks into samba with perl I suggest you go to cpan.org and
do a module search for samba.

Best of luck to you :)

Noel

Tore Aursand 02-10-2005 05:26 PM

Re: perl and samba

<http://www.cpan.org/>

--
Tore Aursand <tore@aursand.no>
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics."