Velocity Reviews

-   -   searching a "text" in word document using perl (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t890459-searching-a-text-in-word-document-using-perl.html)

Chakravarthy Bollapalli \(IFIN SCC AI\) 01-28-2005 09:08 AM

searching a "text" in word document using perl

Hi,
I have a word document which has some 10+ pages. I need to search this
document for a particular key words.
I need information like section name, page number of all occurrences of
these key words using perl. It would be nice if any one could give me a
sample code that does this or some thing similar or even pointers on how to
do this.

TIA

warm regards,
kalyan