Velocity Reviews

-   -   interactive text menu configuration module (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t888739-interactive-text-menu-configuration-module.html)

buildmorelines 10-27-2004 06:02 AM

interactive text menu configuration module

I have been looking through CPAN and I cant seem to find a module to
do what I want. None of the modules under config seem to have any
interactivity or anything.

I would like a text mode, preferable pure perl, or atleast portable
(not sure how portable curses is), text mode, no gui, no TK,
interactive menu configuration with preferably writing to a user
editable config file (INI, or whatever) and nested menus, module that
I can use? Know of any on CPAN?