Velocity Reviews

-   -   Change IE icon (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t88783-change-ie-icon.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UHN5Y2hv?= 10-15-2004 08:25 AM

Change IE icon

Hi

This is not an asp.net question. I want to change the Ie icon from the top
bar with a custom icon. How can I do this?

thanks.

Sahil Malik 10-15-2004 01:37 PM

Re: Change IE icon

Using the IEAK .. Internet Explorer Administrator Kit.
Basically that flag thing you see there is a series of GIF images. You need
to get your own images. I have a picture of a boy picking his nose.

- Sahil Malik
You can reach me thru my blog http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/sahilmalik

Greg Burns 10-15-2004 02:09 PM

Re: Change IE icon