Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP compiling Perl 5.6.0 in Win32 with BCC 5.5 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t887257-help-compiling-perl-5-6-0-in-win32-with-bcc-5-5-a.html)

Marco A. Cruz Q. 07-13-2004 09:26 PM

HELP compiling Perl 5.6.0 in Win32 with BCC 5.5

I tried to compile Perl 5.6.n in win32 with BCC 5.5 and dmake, as
suggested in the Perl package but it gives lots of errors!. The same
package was compiled in Linux 2.2.17 and I had not any trouble.
Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks

Marco A. Cruz Quevedo

Matt Garrish 07-13-2004 11:15 PM

Re: HELP compiling Perl 5.6.0 in Win32 with BCC 5.5

"Marco A. Cruz Q." <macruzq@todito.com> wrote in message
news:12796de5.0407131326.18d54484@posting.google.c om...
> I tried to compile Perl 5.6.n in win32 with BCC 5.5 and dmake, as
> suggested in the Perl package but it gives lots of errors!. The same
> package was compiled in Linux 2.2.17 and I had not any trouble.
> Any comments will be appreciated

Any reason you can use ActivePerl or IndigoPerl?

Matt