Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firefox, getting pulldown bookmarks sorted? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8850-firefox-getting-pulldown-bookmarks-sorted.html)

Galaxy 06-27-2004 11:14 PM

Firefox, getting pulldown bookmarks sorted?

I've looked at the archived messages for this ng but still can't make
heads or tails of it.

The sort in the bookmark manager sorts them just fine there but leaves
the pulldown in no different order than before. It apparently was a
bug in Mozilla, but couldn't find any info if this has been fixed in
Firefox.

Can anyone direct me to the solution, pls? I've managed to adapt to
Firefox over years of IE use, but this is one thing that I can't live
with as it is!

Thanks.

Galaxy 06-28-2004 11:19 AM

Re: Firefox, getting pulldown bookmarks sorted?

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 23:14:10 GMT, Galaxy
<SpamUnforgivable@NOtoJUNK.com> wrote:

>I've looked at the archived messages for this ng but still can't make
>heads or tails of it.
>
>The sort in the bookmark manager sorts them just fine there but leaves
>the pulldown in no different order than before. It apparently was a
>bug in Mozilla, but couldn't find any info if this has been fixed in
>Firefox.
>
>Can anyone direct me to the solution, pls? I've managed to adapt to
>Firefox over years of IE use, but this is one thing that I can't live
>with as it is!
>
>Thanks.

Found a solution thanks to a kind poster. There's an extension that
does this and does an _excellent_ job:

Sort Bookmarks v0.5.0.1
http://texturizer.net/firefox/extensions/#sortbookmarks

:oD