Velocity Reviews

-   -   invalid top directory (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t884349-invalid-top-directory.html)

SRB 12-25-2003 11:15 PM

invalid top directory

I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562. when i
run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

use File::Find;
use Win32::File;
use Win32API::File 0.08 qw( :ALL );

my $LogDir = "C:\\";
print $LogDir;

&File::Find::find(\&doFile, $Logdir);

print "done.\n";

sub doFile
{
return unless (-f $_);
print "File: $_ \n";

}

Gunnar Hjalmarsson 12-26-2003 12:04 AM

Re: invalid top directory

SRB wrote:
> I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562.
> when i run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing
> wrong?

You run your script without having strictures enabled. That's very
wrong. Do not ask for help here without having asked Perl first! ;-)

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

SRB 12-26-2003 01:23 AM

Re: invalid top directory

"Gunnar Hjalmarsson" <noreply@gunnar.cc> wrote in message
> SRB wrote:
> > I get invalid top directory at E:/Perl/lib/File/Find.pm line 562.
> > when i run this in windows. Can someone explain what I am doing
> > wrong?

> You run your script without having strictures enabled. That's very
> wrong. Do not ask for help here without having asked Perl first! ;-)

Thanks. My girlfriend is always complaining about my case insensitivity.