Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with Video::Capture module (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t883357-help-with-video-capture-module.html)

Stan Brown 10-30-2003 02:16 PM

Help with Video::Capture module

I'm trying to replace some system() calls to v4lctl in a script I'm
writing.

Looks like I can use Video::Capture, but I dont understand the examples.

Looks like I start off by creating an object like this:

$grab = new Video::Capture::V4l
or die "Unable to open Videodevice: $!";

But, since I have more than one captur card (eg /dev/video0 ...
/dev/vdieon), how do I specify which one the objetc opens?

Also, how do I set the sourec *eg telivision, Composire1)

neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin