Velocity Reviews

-   -   Javascript for Custom web control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t88220-javascript-for-custom-web-control.html)

No One 10-07-2004 11:56 PM

Javascript for Custom web control

I have a custom webcontrol that displays a menu bar consisting of a
table with images. Each image as a link. The parts are made of Web
controls, not straight html. I need to write a Javascript that will do
an image swap on the mouse over event, but I cannot figure out how to
get to the parts. I've named them with an Id, but they don't seem
reachable by that.

=?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?= 10-08-2004 01:03 AM

RE: Javascript for Custom web control

Go to http://www,htmlgoodies.com
And get a swap image event!
And later add the js to the page_load of ur code

No One 10-11-2004 10:46 PM

Re: Javascript for Custom web control

I am not asking for a swap image script. I am having trouble accessing the
WebForm Controls that ASP.Net is rendering.