Velocity Reviews

-   -   can't use View, Source menu to open the source code. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t881170-cant-use-view-source-menu-to-open-the-source-code.html)

Jenny 12-17-2004 01:47 AM

can't use View, Source menu to open the source code.

Hi,

I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.p...ws&MsgID=21414

Could you try it? If you can't use View, Source menu to open the
source code, could you help me to figure out why?

Thanks a lot.

Jenny

RobG 12-17-2004 02:20 AM

Re: can't use View, Source menu to open the source code.

Jenny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Works fine in Firefox and IE. The charset is gb2312, which may require
extra language support but I'm not sure - I installed 'em all so don't
know what will happen if they aren't.

--
Rob

Randy Webb 12-17-2004 03:51 AM

Jenny wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:

Clear your cache, try again.

--
Randy

Dag Sunde 12-17-2004 07:01 AM

"Jenny" <jenny_jones_79@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1103248055.636783.283110@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I can't use View, Source menu to open the source code of a page. I am
> using WinXP and IE 6. Here is the link:
>
> http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.p...ws&MsgID=21414
>
> Could you try it? If you can't use View, Source menu to open the
> source code, could you help me to figure out why?

I bet you have a shortcut to Notepad on your desktop...?
Delete it, and try view the source again...

:-)

--
Dag.