Velocity Reviews

-   -   display print preview dialog, not print dialog (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t880696-display-print-preview-dialog-not-print-dialog.html)

Matt 11-20-2004 01:10 AM

display print preview dialog, not print dialog

If I do the following, it will pop up print dialog. But i want to produce
"File->Print Preview" Screen. Is it possible to do that?

<input type="button" value='Print Preview' onClick='window.print();'>

thanks!!

Randy Webb 11-20-2004 01:18 AM

Re: display print preview dialog, not print dialog

Matt wrote:

> If I do the following, it will pop up print dialog. But i want to produce
> "File->Print Preview" Screen. Is it possible to do that?

Not in a default security, non-ActiveX environment.

--
Randy
Question: Why?