Velocity Reviews

-   -   automatic spelling check (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8804-automatic-spelling-check.html)

Allen Thomson 06-16-2004 09:18 PM

automatic spelling check

I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail, It used to do an automatic spell
check as I was sending e-mail, but it mysteriously quit doing that. I
was sure some setting needed to be changed, but I am unable to find
any setting which controls it. Anyone know?

coustanis 06-17-2004 02:52 PM

Re: automatic spelling check

Allen Thomson wrote:

> I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail, It used to do an automatic spell
> check as I was sending e-mail, but it mysteriously quit doing that. I
> was sure some setting needed to be changed, but I am unable to find
> any setting which controls it. Anyone know?

Preferences/Mail&Newsgroups/Composition/Composing Messages/check the
checkbox

HTH

Allen Thompson 06-20-2004 11:53 PM

Re: automatic spelling check

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:52:19 GMT, coustanis <coustanisxx@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Allen Thomson wrote:
>
>> I use Mozilla 1.6 for my e-mail, It used to do an automatic spell
>> check as I was sending e-mail, but it mysteriously quit doing that. I
>> was sure some setting needed to be changed, but I am unable to find
>> any setting which controls it. Anyone know?

>Preferences/Mail&Newsgroups/Composition/Composing Messages/check the
>checkbox
>
>HTH

Thanks! That fixed it.