Velocity Reviews

-   -   Stack overflow (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t880089-stack-overflow.html)

Lizelle Bothma 10-14-2004 11:28 AM

Stack overflow

Hi I have a problem with a project I am doing. I keep on getting the
Stack Overflow message. Where do I start to try and solve this? I don't
even know exactly what it means. Please help me I'm lost. Thanx a mil L.

Martin Honnen 10-14-2004 11:46 AM

Re: Stack overflow

Lizelle Bothma wrote:

>I have a problem with a project I am doing. I keep on getting the
> Stack Overflow message. Where do I start to try and solve this? I don't
> even know exactly what it means.

Are you using a function that calls itself, i.e. a recursive function?
You need to make sure that there is some condition where recursive
calling is stopped otherwise you get a stack overflow.

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/