Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hide A Table (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t875508-hide-a-table.html)

Steve Bishop 01-29-2004 11:51 PM

Hide A Table

I would like to hide a table based on a fields value that is outside the
table. Does anyone have an example of this?
Help appreciated.

Steve

KC Wong 01-30-2004 02:02 AM

Re: Hide A Table

> I would like to hide a table based on a fields value that is outside the
> table. Does anyone have an example of this?
> Help appreciated.

Use the onchange handler of the field to trigger the script which set the
table's style, i.e.

document.getElementById("myTable").style.display = "none"; // Set to "" to
display normally

HTH,

KC