Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I open a frame in new window and allow the user to save this html file??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t875063-how-can-i-open-a-frame-in-new-window-and-allow-the-user-to-save-this-html-file.html)

lir 01-12-2004 02:42 PM

How can I open a frame in new window and allow the user to save this html file???

Hi all,
I am trying to open a frame in new window and then save this window by
the browser file->saveAs. The problem is that the file I am getting is
empty.
I am reading the html of the frame as text to var , open new window and
than do window.document.write(THE_HTML)

--
lir