Velocity Reviews

-   -   Recommendation for a Tab Dialog style interface (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t874440-recommendation-for-a-tab-dialog-style-interface.html)

Frank Carr 12-10-2003 05:32 AM

Recommendation for a Tab Dialog style interface

I'm looking for some suggestions on implementing a 'Tab Dialog' style
interface. I've Googled several examples from around the web that I'm taking
a look at but I also wanted to solicit some opinions here. It doesn't need
to be fancy, just well documented and fairly easy to modify as needed. The
web site in question is an internal site running under IIS and ASP so I know
that anyone who'll be accessing it will be using IE6 and will have
Javascript installed (unless they've broken IS department rules, that is).

TIA...

--
Frank Carr
jfcarr@msn.com