Velocity Reviews

-   -   XFX R7850 Black Edition OC (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t872837-xfx-r7850-black-edition-oc.html)

Becky 03-21-2012 05:50 PM

XFX R7850 Black Edition OC

Lan OC have reviewed the XFX R7850 Black Edition OC graphics card which they rate so well that they can't think of a single downside:

Quote:

"Once again we are back to comparing the amount of performance we get to the price of the R7850 and its competition. Why is that? Well at the end of the day the R7850s performance put you at playable levels in every current game, only needing to even worry about settings on just a few games to get more than 60 FPS. So what does XFXs overclocked overcooled R7850 cost? It comes in with a MSRP of $279.99 putting it under even the discounted HD 6970s that it out performs and WELL below the GTX 580 that its not far behind. So did the R7850 maintain the nice price to performance ratio that we loved? Without a doubt it it maintains that value, only giving a good value to people who are looking to spend less. At $279.99 it really is about as low as you can go without having to give up performance on todays games at 1080p."
You can read the full review here.