Velocity Reviews

-   -   Enlarge text with a javascript link..how?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t872800-enlarge-text-with-a-javascript-link-how.html)

chris 09-30-2003 12:37 PM

Enlarge text with a javascript link..how??

Hi,

I need to add a text or image link which when click on will enlarge
the text on a web page to ither large or largest.

How can I do this, if its possible.

Chris

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen 09-30-2003 11:18 PM

Re: Enlarge text with a javascript link..how??

lootads@yahoo.co.uk (chris) writes:

> I need to add a text or image link which when click on will enlarge
> the text on a web page to ither large or largest.

<input type="button" onclick="document.body.style.fontSize = '120%'"
value="Larger">
<input type="button" onclick="document.body.style.fontSize = '144%'"
value="Largest">

Remeber to only use relative sizing on the font sizes you set
yourself, then a larger font size for the body element will be
inherited for the entire page.

/L
--
Lasse Reichstein Nielsen - lrn@hotpop.com