Velocity Reviews

-   -   Javascript news ticker required (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t872751-javascript-news-ticker-required.html)

Tony Carnell 09-27-2003 02:48 PM

Javascript news ticker required

Hi,

I'm trying to source a (preferably free) JavaScript news ticker that does
not carry adverts and will take its feed from an external text file or html
page.

Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Tony.

Ivo 09-28-2003 09:53 PM

Re: Javascript news ticker required

"Tony Carnell" <tony@fluvius.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to source a (preferably free) JavaScript news ticker that does
> not carry adverts and will take its feed from an external text file or

html
> page.
>
> Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Tony.

Try www.dynamicdrive.com or www.javascript.com for some useful cut-n-paste
javascripts.
A page with many direct links to news ticker scripts is
www.google.com/search?q=javascript+news+ticker.