Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple Question = simple answer? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t872640-simple-question-simple-answer.html)

Kirk 09-23-2003 11:14 AM

Simple Question = simple answer?

A very simple question for anyone who knows their HTML tags and
attributes.

Is there an atribute that I can use to hide the white space around a
table which I have used to fill an entire page?

I have already tried the following which are un-associated with this
white space:
CellSpacing="0"
CellPadding="0"
Border="0"

The table just does not seem to fill the entire page despite having it
set to 100% width and height.

Cheers.

Martin Honnen 09-23-2003 11:32 AM

Re: Simple Question = simple answer?

Kirk wrote:

> A very simple question for anyone who knows their HTML tags and
> attributes.
>
> Is there an atribute that I can use to hide the white space around a
> table which I have used to fill an entire page?
>
> I have already tried the following which are un-associated with this
> white space:
> CellSpacing="0"
> CellPadding="0"
> Border="0"
>
> The table just does not seem to fill the entire page despite having it
> set to 100% width and height.

You are probably looking for CSS
body { margin: 0; }

--