Velocity Reviews

-   -   Search Companion (Pane) and Main Document Window (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t870724-search-companion-pane-and-main-document-window.html)

JGreening 07-11-2003 05:10 PM

Search Companion (Pane) and Main Document Window

If I have a document open in a search pane and I have on it a form that
submits to a page that performs as an DHTML wysiwyg editor... How can I get
the value (url - base/full) from the document in the main IE window?

The scenario is that I have a button on the page in the Search Pane that I
want to use to "flip" the main page into a DHTML wysiwyg editor. I have
tried access the windows/document/frames properties with no luck.... Is
there something simple I am missing here?

Any Help Would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks.