Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1GB (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t868903-asus-radeon-hd-7750-1gb.html)

Becky 02-29-2012 06:10 PM

ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1GB

Tech Power Up have reviewed the ASUS Radeon HD 7750 1GB graphics card, which rates well for performance but not so well for value:

Quote:

"Thanks to AMD's new 28 nm process and the advanced power consumption reduction features of the card we see the card claim the number one performance per Watt spot of all graphics cards we ever tested. It's really amazing: when compared to the NVIDIA GTX 480, the card is three times as power efficient. Even compared to less power hungry designs, like the whole AMD HD 5000 and 6000 Series, the card is still almost twice as efficient. With less than 45 Watts consumed during typical gaming the card does not need any additional power inputs. This makes it a good candidate to upgrade an older, weaker PC system."
You can read the full review here.