Velocity Reviews

-   -   [photo] g'day guys (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t868686-photo-gday-guys.html)

Troy Piggins 02-24-2012 07:12 AM

[photo] g'day guys

G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
late last year.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...2606f51d92.jpg

--
Troy Piggins

PeterN 02-25-2012 01:39 AM

Re: [photo] g'day guys

On 2/24/2012 2:12 AM, Troy Piggins wrote:
> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
> late last year.
>
> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...2606f51d92.jpg

Welcome back. How's the little one?

--
Peter

Troy Piggins 02-25-2012 02:21 AM

Re: [photo] g'day guys

On 25/02/12 7:24 AM, * Alan Browne wrote:
> On 2012-02-24 02:12 , Troy Piggins wrote:
>> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
>> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
>> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
>> late last year.
>>
>> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...2606f51d92.jpg

> Wondering where you've been. Be nice to see a larger v. of that photo -
> if it's sharp.
>
> Cheers!

G'day mate.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...06f51d92_b.jpg

:)

Troy Piggins 02-25-2012 02:22 AM

Re: [photo] g'day guys

On 25/02/12 11:39 AM, * PeterN wrote:
> On 2/24/2012 2:12 AM, Troy Piggins wrote:
>> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
>> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
>> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
>> late last year.
>>
>> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...2606f51d92.jpg
>>

> Welcome back. How's the little one?

He's awesome. Nearly 2 now. Taking up a lot of my time, so not much
spare for photography. Wouldn't have it any other way, though. :)

Troy Piggins 02-25-2012 02:23 AM

Re: [photo] g'day guys

On 24/02/12 10:49 PM, * Elliott Roper wrote:
> In article<ji7d9j$hng$1@dont-email.me>, Troy Piggins
> <usenet_1203@piggo.com> wrote:
>
>> G'day guys. Been a while since I posted here. I have been shooting
>> still, but pretty busy with family and work. Hope you're all well. In
>> the interests of keeping on-topic, here's a shot of a mandrill I took
>> late last year.
>>
>> http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6088/6...2606f51d92.jpg

> Bewdy mate! May I suggest a speech bubble competition?
>
> My entry would be: "Kodak to stop making digital cameras"

I asked him, and he wasn't up with such current news. :)