Velocity Reviews

-   -   2012 list (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t868492-2012-list.html)

davis spencer 02-18-2012 12:33 PM

2012 list

I've actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this wacky
bunch of optimists and I'm hoping that there are others out there that
will spare the change to try this.

THIS IS A 2012 "CURRENT EMAIL LIST"

Iím sure if youíre reading this you have probably read a lot about
this method already so I wonít bother with the 'previous success
stories' and all that jazz to try persuade you!

Its $6 dollars.. GIVE IT A GO IT DOES WORK
like it has worked for ME!!!!

THE MAIN FACTOR IS TO KEEP THIS IN HONEST PRACTICE AND FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY SO THIS CAN CONTINUE FOR ALL OF US!!!
Itís a lot to read but pretty simple really!

READ:
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.
"A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came
across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us,
I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 6 email
addresses stated in this article. Then email them to have your name
added to a mailing list.

You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the
#6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this
message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200
newsgroups.

(There are thousands) No catch that was it. So after thinking it over,
and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.

I figured "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I invested
the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!

Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account!
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
coming in.

In my first week, I made about $25.00 which means that 25 people
joined the group after they saw my posted messages.

By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
$42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and the few minutes it took to join PayPal.

I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NW, so you can get
the information off of it, as you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
so easy!

SUGGESTIN:

Read this entire message carefully!
(Print it out or download it.)

Follow the simple directions and watch as the money comes in! It's
that easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

IMPRTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will

receive extraordinary dividends.

AGAIN, PLEASE NTE:
Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or
more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.

Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service. You are in the business

of developing Mailing Lists.

Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included
in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: ABVE ALL: Be honest what do you have to lose but six little
dollars is it really worth it to rip anyone else off?! No follow these
directions exactly

and you'll be making a ton of money!

Take a few minutes to join PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com (make sure you sign up for either a business or
premier account)

The Internet's most trusted Internet banking system for your future
income. When creating your PayPal account make sure you use the same
Email address as your

user name in the list below so people can send money to your account.

STEP 2

you have a PayPal account running, use PayPal to post $1 to EACH of
the 6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email
address in

PayPal.

To do this you may need to use a credit card, which is very easy, and
secure so nobody but PayPal may see it. If you don't have a credit
card show this great

lucrative offer to someone that has one and get them to help you pay
the $6.

What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!

Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework
and found it was perfectly legal.

Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
through PayPal for this to work properly and for you to receive money.

(If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your
name in it anyway, PayPal will instantly pick this up and terminate
your account,

immediately, besides the other penalties!!

If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is
fraud.
(So follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of
money with no hassles.)

Now send $1 to each of these following email - addresses through your
PayPal account:
(Just in case you still haven't one yet, use this link to open one in
your name,

https://www.paypal.com

and pay $1 to each the following 6 email- addresses

The email list:

1.) mainmike3366@yahoo.com

2. Princetevin2@aol.com

3.) huntergilles@aol.com

4. gillytrey@rocketmail.com

5.) superwoman10041@yahoo.com

6.) messymarv66@hotmail.com

STEP 3
Email each of the addresses money was sent to requesting you be added
to their mailing list.
Now take the #1 Email Address off the list that you see above, move
the other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add
Your
Email Address as number 6 on the list.

STEP 4

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
the original as possible.

Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are
thousands of groups).

And email your message to as many people you can but remember, the
more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly
legal!

If you have any doubts, refer to article 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the
Postal Lottery laws.

Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions.

You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if
the chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair
share.

So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with one dollar

each.

You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
have potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!!

What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00!!
$1 for each of the first six people listed above

To begin with, please send you're joining fee now and then add your
own Email Address to the list and you're in business! But remember
this system
works because of the honesty and fair play of those involved in it, if
no one pays the $6 no one makes any money.

How to Post To NEWS GRUPS?

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try
searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat
sites, discussions.)

Log on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,
excite.com, etc., then search with the subject ''millionaire message
board'' or ''money making

message board'' or ''employment message boardí Ďor "money making
discussions'' or ''money making forum'' or
"business message board'' etc., etc.

You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click on them
one by one and you will find the option to 'post a new message'. Then
Post this article as a

'new message' by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
copy then paste from the edit menu. Remember to include your own email
address that you registered with PayPal

Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click
the post message button.

You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete postings on message boards after you catch on.

REMEMBER, THE MRE NEWSGRUPS YU PST IN, THE MRE MNEY YU WILL MAKE!!

BUT YU HAVE T PST A MINIMUM Of 200! That is it
you will begin receiving money in your account from around the world
within days!

JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CRRECT.

Now the WHY part out of 200 postings: Say I receive only 5 replies (a
very low example).
So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.

Each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, this

is an additional $25.00 for me.

Now those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each. This brings in an additional $125.00. Those 125 persons
turn around and

post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and receive 5 replies each, I
will make an additional $625.00.

, now here is the FUN part, each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM of
200 letters with my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each.

That just made me $3,125.00!!!

Those 3125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 react, I will
receive an additional $15,625.00!!

With an investment of only $6.00!!

This might seem far-fetched but I assure you the system works as long
as all who participate remain honest and donít try to cheat the system

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email
Addresses using PayPal on the list,

putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.

The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world
are joining the Internet and reading these articles every day.

JUST LIKE YU ARE NW!! So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really
works? I think so!

People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the money? So what!

What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet &
newsgroups every day

and are willing to give it a try?

Anyway, it is only $6.00 for a chance at thousands. Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000
new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HNESTLY and this will really work.

There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00

Pls. use only opt-in resources for this material it will work for you
and it works much faster without soliciting or spamming and higher

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones!!!

Don't forget to visit:
https://www.paypal.com