Velocity Reviews

-   -   Outlook Express (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t868474-outlook-express.html)

Andy Petro 02-17-2012 07:43 PM

Outlook Express

When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

osto 02-19-2012 10:17 AM

Re: Outlook Express

"Andy Petro" wrote in message news:jhmal5$l4a$1@dont-email.me...

When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for this
account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.

Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
messages apart'.

Chas 02-21-2012 03:22 AM

IExplorer problem link showing up

IEsupport@we-care.com (2)
That is the proper title of the garbage I'm getting.

Chas 02-22-2012 03:08 AM

Found the solution

The solution was in a great freeware 'Cleaner' I have
installed...(CCleaner). The durn 'reminder' was listed there as a program
and it had an un-install feature that worked.
************************************

Andy Petro 02-23-2012 12:30 AM

Re: Outlook Express

"osto" <ceej@metgov.comp> wrote in message

> "Andy Petro" wrote in message news:jhmal5$l4a$1@dont-email.me...
>

> When I forward a message in Outlook Express it says " The settings for
> this
> account are set to break apart large messages into smaller parts of 128
> kb. Do you wish to continue? What can I do to correct it? Using WIN XP.
>
> Go into accounts, properties, advanced options. Untick the box 'breaking
> messages apart'.

Many thanks . Your suggestion worked.