Velocity Reviews

-   -   cannot fing sent messages ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t868014-cannot-fing-sent-messages.html)

Martin 02-07-2012 03:15 PM

cannot fing sent messages ?

Hi
When I send an email it doesn't appear in my sent messages folder
Anyone know why & how to fix please?
Thank you
--
Martin

Martin 02-07-2012 04:19 PM

Re: cannot fing sent messages ?

On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:15:41 +0000, Martin
<eandm@myglasses.sky.com.invalid> wrote:

>Hi
>When I send an email it doesn't appear in my sent messages folder
>Anyone know why & how to fix please?
>Thank you

Sorry, I should have said when I send an email using Outlook 2010 it
doesn't appear in my sent messages folder & I can't find it?
--
Martin

VanguardLH 02-07-2012 07:05 PM

Re: cannot fing sent messages ?

Martin MULTI-posted here:

> When I send an email it doesn't appear in my sent messages folder

You already asked in the appropriate newsgroup, which was:

microsoft.public.outlook.general

Follow your discussion there. Your post is off-topic here (this is not
a Windows issue, any version). Also, learn to cross-post: specify the
newsgroups (max of 3 or 4) when you post the SAME message to RELATED
newsgroups (do not cross-post to unrelated newsgroups). Read: