Velocity Reviews

-   -   Who says Germans have no sense of humour? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t867880-who-says-germans-have-no-sense-of-humour.html)

Graham. 02-05-2012 02:31 AM

Who says Germans have no sense of humour?

Subject: PBXes -- Message from PBXes Development

Dear ,

we are currently preparing roll out of a number of frequently
requested new features:
- Notification of missed calls
- Statistics for queues
- Undo of configuration changes
- Fix call recording

Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

As we know for many years IP telephony users are travelling
a lot. If at all possible we kindly ask you and your fellows
to please avoid Frankfurt hub, and accordingly Deutsche Lufthansa
these days.

Almost all parts of Frankfurt/Main region, our home, are affected
by lower-lying flight paths, and a new urban runway that has been
opened in October, 2011.

We want to apologize for the inconvenience and will inform you in
our news forum as soon as the announced features become generally
available. Feel free to contact us in the forum for any questions
you may have.

Kindest regards,
i-p-tel GmbH
www.i-p-tel.com

Your account name:

---

Copyright(C)2005-2012 i-p-tel GmbH, Germany. All rights reserved.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and
you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PBXes
account and choose the Support link.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Paul Cummins 02-05-2012 11:41 AM

Re: Who says Germans have no sense of humour?

We were about to embark at Dover, when me@privacy.net (Graham.) came up
to me and whispered:

> Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
> from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

Yep, I am still recovering from the shock...

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----

Soruk 02-05-2012 09:25 PM

On 2012-02-05, Paul Cummins <usethebl@stedtelephone.invalid> wrote:
> We were about to embark at Dover, when me@privacy.net (Graham.) came up
> to me and whispered:
>
>> Quite recently it makes it hard to do our job, when we suffer
>> from massive aircraft noise resulting from Frankfurt airport.

> Yep, I am still recovering from the shock...

Got that one too - as I was connecting between flights, with Lufthansa,
at Frankfurt!

Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/