[ANN] nokogiri 1.4.5 Released
Nokogiri 1.4.5 ("Lolwut Edition"), has been released! It's been six months
the last exciting drop of Nokogiri. We've got a ton of bugfixes that you al=
have been waiting desperately for.
Please note, particularly the peeps in JRubyland, that this is scheduled to
the last point-release on the 1.4 branch. As we announced in June 2010, thi=
means we're discontinuing support for the FFI+LibXML codebase. It'll be Jav=
the way down starting in 1.5.
Nokogiri (=E9=8B=B8) is an HTML, XML, SAX, and Reader parser. Among Nokogi=
many features is the ability to search documents via XPath or CSS3
XML is like violence - if it doesn=E2=80=99t solve your problems, you are n=
enough of it.
### CHANGES IN 1.4.5
* New Features
* Nokogiri::HTML::Document#title accessor gets and sets the document
* extracted sets of Node::SaveOptions into
* Raise an exception if a string is passed to
* Node#serialize-and-friends now accepts a SaveOption object as the, erm,
* Nokogiri::CSS::Parser has-a Nokogiri::CSS::Tokenizer
* [JRUBY+FFI only] Weak references are now threadsafe. #355
* Make direct start_element() callback (currently used for
pass attributes in assoc array, just as emulated start_element()
* HTML::SAX::Parser should call back a block given to parse*() if any,
* Add further encoding detection to HTML parser that libxml2 does not do.
* Document#remove_namespaces! now handles attributes with namespaces. #39=
* XSLT::Stylesheet#transform no longer segfaults when handed a
* XML::Reader no longer segfaults when under GC pressure. #439
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.