[ANN] test-loop 7.0.0
test-loop - Continuous testing for Ruby with fork/eval
What is it?
test-loop is a fast continuous testing tool for Ruby that automatically
detects and tests changes in your application in an efficient manner:
1. Absorbs the test execution overhead into the main Ruby process.
2. Forks to run your test files without overhead and in parallel.
3. Avoids running unchanged test blocks inside changed test files.
What is new?
* Switch from shell-script style to modular Ruby style in the source
code. This yields more lines of code, but the result is much easier
* Replace the `$test_loop_config` global variable with the
* Do not wait for all test runs to finish before detecting more changes.
* Replace the `after_all_tests` parameter with `after_each_test`.
* Capture test run output into separate log files; one log per test
* The `before_each_test` function is now passed the path to a log file.
* Register signal handlers at the earliest and act upon signals
* Previously, SIGQUIT did not work if there were no test helpers.
* Send the SIGUSR1 signal to terminate workers and their subprocesses.
* Break long lines at 80 characters in the source code.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.