Velocity Reviews

-   -   git post-receive service hook gem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t865053-git-post-receive-service-hook-gem.html)

Luis Saffie 10-29-2010 09:02 PM

git post-receive service hook gem

Hi,

I wanted to let people know about project I just finished as it may be
useful for someone here.

In my team we had the need to have something that would interface with
Yammer every time someone push a commit to github. Some sort of socket
somewhere listening for commits and posting a message to Yammer.
Anyways, here it is. Feel free to fork it and tweak it for your own
purposes. Suggestions are welcome.

The code also interfaces with Jabber. Look at the documentation for more
info.

http://github.com/lsaffie/xmpp_githook

Luis
--