Velocity Reviews

-   -   JSpec command line run command doesn't work (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t859409-jspec-command-line-run-command-doesnt-work.html)

P. A. 09-04-2009 02:30 AM

JSpec command line run command doesn't work

Hi.

I've just installed the JSpec* gem and trying to run some test suites.

When I type:

jspec run
jspec run --browsers ff
jspec run --browsers ff --server

I receive the next warning and an error report:

<gem_dir>/gems/visionmedia-commander-3.2.9/lib/commander/blank.rb:5:
warning: undefining `object_id' may cause serious problem
error: wrong number of arguments (1 for 0). Use --trace to view
backtrace

How can I fix the bug and what's the reason?

OS: Debian 5.0.2
Ruby: 1.9.1
JSpec: 2.10.0
Firefox: 3.5.2