[ANN] ri_cal 0.6.3 Released
Subject: [ANN] ri_cal 0.6.3 Released
ri_cal version 0.6.3 has been released!
* <by Rick DeNatale>
A new Ruby implementation of RFC2445 iCalendar.
The existing Ruby iCalendar libraries (e.g. icalendar, vpim) provide
for parsing and generating icalendar files,
but do not support important things like enumerating occurrences of
This is a clean-slate implementation of RFC2445.
A Google group for discussion of this library has been set up
### 0.6.3 - 14 June 2009
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...cal/tickets/13
### 0.6.2 - 11 June 2009
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...cal/tickets/12
### 0.6.1 - 6 June 2009
* Fixed problem with file which loads activesupport for the rake
spec:with_activesupport task, it now
requires >=2.2 instead of <=2.2 - Thanks to Paul Scott-Murphy for
### 0.6.0 - 5 June 2009
Time for a minor version bump.
* Improved overall enumeration performance bypassing most of the
effects of the poor performance of Ruby's DateTime class.
* Added a framework for performance monitoring during development.
- New performance directory with subdirs for code to be monitored
for performance (subjects)
- New script files:
script/benchmark_subject runs a ruby benchmark on one
script/profile_subject runs ruby-prof for a subject and puts a
kcachegrind compatible calltree in the performance_data directory.
- New rake tasks:
performance:benchmark runs benchmarks against all subjects in
the performance directory and produces a consolidated output file in
performance:profile runs script/profile_subject against all
subjects in the performance directory.
### 0.5.3 - 1 June, 2009
* Improved performance of time zone enumeration, TimeZonePeriod now
* Added a profiling directory which contains ruby programs which
benchmark and/or profile performance
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...941/tickets/11
Export folding is not UTF-8 Safe
* Fixed README to acknowledge release on RubyForge
### 0.5.0 rubyforge release candidate Tue May 26 10:26:43 2009 -0400
* Added OccurrenceEnumerator#zulu_occurrence_range
### 0.0.11 Sat May 23 18:24:57 2009 -0400
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/5
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/9
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/8
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/4
Missing comparison methods in PropertyValue::Date
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/6
Type of dtstart and dtend (DATE or DATETIME) now preserved on enumeration
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c..._cal/tickets/1
EXDATE and RDATE now pick up the timezone from DateTime, Time, and
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/2
Missing arithmetic methods in PropertyValue::Date
* Fixed http://rick_denatale.lighthouseapp.c...0941/tickets/3
Components with no recurrence rules or rdate properties failed
on enumeration, they now
will enumerate a single occurrence
* Fixed a bug relating to properly recognizing ActiveRecord::TimeWithZone
* DATETIME propertyvalues will now return an instance of TimeWithZone
instead of DateTime when
activesupport is present, and it is appropriate. See the README for details
* Added rake tasks to run specs with either the tzinfo gem or
* Default rake task now runs both of these
* Fixed a bug in occurrence enumeration reported by paulsm on github
* Fixed a bug in imported timezones reported by paulsm on github
* Added tzid method to Ruby Time and DateTime instances, and to
ActiveRecord::TimeWithZone if it is defined this method is used to
determine the desired
timezone when an instance of one of these classes is given as the
value of a datetime property. If the tzid is nil then the default
tzid is used,
if it is set to :floating then the property will be a floating time.
* Removed the ability to pass an array with a tzid string and a
date-time since the above made it unnecessary
* The ruby datetime property returned from the ruby_value method on
the DateTime property will return an instance of ::DateTime with:
** The proper utc offset
** The tzid set to the right tzid
* Made exdate/rdate building possible
* Added a default_tzid attribute to the Calendar component, if this
attribute is not set for a particular calendar it will delegate to the
for the DateTime property class.
* Added fix patches from
* Fixed gemspec
* <by Rick DeNatale>
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.