Velocity Reviews

-   -   multiple checkboxes in a page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t855910-multiple-checkboxes-in-a-page.html)

Eclipse Ide 02-17-2009 07:07 AM

multiple checkboxes in a page

hi,
In my web page i have 20 check boxes. i want to check the first two
check boxes dynamically using ruby code. can anyone give me the sudo
code...
regards
eclipse3.4ide

Joel VanderWerf 02-17-2009 10:12 PM

Re: multiple checkboxes in a page

Eclipse Ide wrote:
> hi,
> In my web page i have 20 check boxes. i want to check the first two
> check boxes dynamically using ruby code. can anyone give me the sudo
> code...

What, you mean like

sudo check-boxes -n 2 http://my.web.page

(SCNR ;)

But seriously, I'm not sure your question has enough information to
answer... I don't even know if your ruby code is running on a client or
a server, which framework, etc.